Field leaders, their teams, Home Office staff members, and carrier provider representatives converge at Leaders Convention each year. The multi-day event is jam-packed with information, education, motivation and recognition. The event is designed to inspire and empower field associates who attend to maximize their business opportunity.
Leaders Convention creates the perfect atmosphere for learning and training. Field and Home Office leaders offer advice on how to run a successful business, how to build teams and leaders, and how to take a business to the next level. Industry professionals and carrier company executives share insights with the group on a wide-range of topics, including new products and industry issues. Attendees hear from veteran leaders and rising stars who share their stories and successes with the crowd.
The highlight of any Leaders Convention is its awards presentations. First Financial Security associates at all levels have the opportunity to be recognized on stage for their achievements.
Here’s What Happened at Leaders Convention 2017, August 3-5:
Las Vegas’ Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa’s ballroom was packed Aug. 3-5 with excited First Financial Security associates. They were at the luxury resort property to attend Leaders Convention 2017 (LC17). During the three-day event, they learned how to better serve their clients and grow their independent businesses.
The event’s main focus was the RMD Base Shop – the Heart of Your Business. Topics explored included the base shop’s critical role to a successful business, growth strategies, and managing the base shop. A panel discussion centered on Base Shop Management and a new base shop training video made its debut. Both featured many of the company’s top and most successful leaders.
Among the LC17 highlights were:
- Wednesday night, three Carrier Workshops were offered three times during 35-min. blocks, so everyone could attend all.
- FFS’ 15-member Field Leadership Council enjoyed an elegant dinner at T-Bones Chophouse. The group welcomed its newest member – National Marketing Director, Jak Horakunwetchana.
- Representatives from several nationally recognized insurance carriers spoke to the crowd on Friday. Those companies included ANICO, National Life Group, American Equity, North American and Columbus Life.
- George C. Fraser, FraserNet, Inc. Chairman and CEO, explained the importance of relationships to achieving success in business.
- Friday night’s LC17 Awards Gala was a glamorous affair. It featured giveaways of gift cards and new awards that got more people across the stage. The MVP award was won by Executive Field Chairman Shirley Luu. Most Valuable Builder was presented to Executive Field Chairman Thai Thao.
Pictures from LC17 can be viewed on First Financial Security’s Flicker account.