Leaders Convention provides FFS field associates with an opportunity to train with leaders in the industry and learn from our premier carrier providers. Each year, field leaders, teams, home office staff and our partners converge for a multi-day event packed with education, motivation and recognition.
Designed to inspire and empower field associates who attend to maximize their business opportunity, Leaders Convention creates the perfect atmosphere for learning and training. Field and Home Office leaders offer advice on how to run a successful business, build teams and leaders, and take a business to the next level. Industry professionals and carrier company executives share insights on a wide range of topics from new products to industry issues. Attendees hear from veteran leaders and rising stars who share their stories and successes with the crowd.
The highlight of any Leaders Convention is its awards presentation. First Financial Security recognizes associates at all levels on stage for their achievements. LC19 challenged agents to be “Built to Champion” and asked them what they will champion in 2019. Championing the FFS Vision of helping all people achieve financial security and peace of mind is at the forefront of every FFS story.
Here’s What Happened at Leaders Convention 2019:
The M Resort was packed from July 11-13 with First Financial Security associates, home office staff and carrier partners for Leaders Convention 2019. During the three-day event, they learned how to better serve their clients and grow their independent businesses.
The event’s main focus was on the technological advances First Financial Security has made that ensure associates can aggressively grow their businesses and their teams. Each year, FFS looks at how we can build on what we have in place to ensure a successful future for our associates.
Throughout the event, the company’s top leaders and executive staff discussed how we can grow beyond 2019.
LC19 highlights included:
- Announced the FFS Builder Program, paying 125% in total commission to the field.
- Recognized a record-breaking 20 Success Society, 14 75K Club and 11 new Champions Club members as well as multiple-diamond earners.
- Celebrated the recipients of our historic-first Leadership Cup contest winners: Shirley Luu (Champions Cup) and Thai Thao (EFC Cup) and our top awards: Most Valuable Player – Victoria Le and Most Valuable Builder – Thai Thao.
- Introduced the new Chairman’s Club for our $1,000,000+ in rolling 12-month cash flow earners. These top-tier leaders receive the Chairman’s Club ring as well as an exclusive retreat with CEO Phil and Debbie Gerlicher.
- Enjoyed A Conversation with Victoria Le on Thursday morning with a capacity crowd before our general sessions kicked off.
- Learned from our carrier partners both from stage and during exclusive carrier workshop sessions on Thursday Evening.
- Watched field leader after field leader light up the stage with their passion, energy and incredible stories of success with FFS.