Leaders Convention provides FFS field associates with an opportunity to train with leaders in the industry and learn from our premier carrier providers. Each year, field leaders, teams, home office staff and our partners converge for a multi-day event packed with education, motivation and recognition.
Designed to inspire and empower field associates who attend to maximize their business opportunity, Leaders Convention creates the perfect atmosphere for learning and training. Field and Home Office leaders offer advice on how to run a successful business, build teams and leaders, and take a business to the next level. Industry professionals and carrier company executives share insights on a wide range of topics from new products to industry issues. Attendees hear from veteran leaders and rising stars who share their stories and successes with the crowd.
The highlight of any Leaders Convention is its awards presentations. First Financial Security recognizes associates at all levels on stage for their achievements. LC19 is just around the corner, challenging agents to be “Built to Champion” and asking them what they will champion in 2019. Championing the FFS Vision of helping all people achieve financial security and peace of mind is at the forefront of every FFS story. At Leaders Convention 2019, we will ask how FFS agents champion their teams, businesses, families and themselves. Don’t miss a stellar event. FFS Agents can register here.
Here’s What Happened at Leaders Convention 2018, June 14-16:
Las Vegas’ Green Valley Resort was packed from June 14-16 with First Financial Security associates, home office staff and carrier partners for Leaders Convention 2018. During the three-day event, they learned how to better serve their clients and grow their independent businesses.
The event’s main focus was on the technological advances First Financial Security has made that ensure associates can aggressively grow their businesses and their teams. At LC18, FFS announced the launch of both a custom CRM solution and FFS Edge, the mobile app designed to manage prospecting. These new tools inspired the LC18 theme, Built for the Future. Each year, FFS looks at how we can build on what we have in place to ensure a successful future for our associates.
Throughout the event, the company’s top leaders and executive staff discussed how we can grow beyond 2018.
LC18 highlights included:
- Wednesday June 13, before the event kicked off, associates were able to take part in a full day of intensive training. From RMD academy to sales training, there were opportunities for every level of FFS associate to learn.
- FFS’ 15-member Field Leadership Council enjoyed an elegant dinner on Wednesday evening. The group welcomed its newest member – National Marketing Director, Jak Horakunwetchana.
- An overflowing room of hundreds of FFS associates came to hear about what they could do to be part of the LiSA initiative Thursday morning. Delivering financial education to communities in need is a crucial part of the FFS vision.
- Carrier partners American National, National Life, North American and Columbus Life all delivered messages on effectively using their products and services for clients.
- Friday night’s LC18 Awards Gala was full of glitz as FFS leaders were recognized for their incredible achievements. The MVP award was won by Executive Field Chairman Shirley Luu. Most Valuable Builder was presented to Executive Field Chairman Thai Thao.