Launching FFS’ Best Year with JumpStart 2020
First Financial Security’s JumpStart 2020 was a phenomenal success this past weekend from January 9th – 11th as we sold out every seat in the Northeast Atlanta Hilton with our passionate and dedicated sales force.We were thrilled to have Inky Johnson, star athlete turned motivational speaker, deliver a powerful message on “going heavy” and working hard in the face of adversity. Johnson was destined for the NFL 13 years ago when he faced a life-threatening injury that paralyzed his right arm. “Maybe I’ll never catch a ball, but I’ll use this arm every day for the rest of my life through how it changed my mentality,” Johnson told us. “Now, I can do anything and I don’t need a reward or validation for it.”
The conference began with a full day of training from the RMD, Sales and FFS Academies, and was capped off by a special presentation full of tips on annuity sales by Victoria Le. On Friday, the convention launched into full gear, with presentations from inspiring field leaders and trusted carrier partners, ending with a packed awards ceremony to honor the biggest year of milestones in FFS history. Inky took the stage on Saturday to inspire us, and CEO Phil Gerlicher made a speech to close the event that afternoon.
At JumpStart, we also:
- Announced the location for our Dream Destination Conference in 2021: a return to the beautiful Mediterranean aboard a first-class Regent cruise, with stops at Spain, France, and Italy along the way.
- Awarded a record-breaking 97 cash flow milestones, more than any year in FFS history, including 35 Success Society, 27 75K Club and 20 Champions Club members as well as 15 multiple-diamond earners.
- Celebrated Victoria Le, Corey Vuu and Team Resilience for winning both Leadership Cup contests, taking home both the Champions Cup and the EFC Cup in one fell swoop.
- Recognized the two new milestones in the $1,000,000+ in rolling 12-month cash flow Chairman’s Club category. Both of these went to Victoria Le and Corey Vuu, who led the field in many of our categories.
- Watched many inspiring field leaders move us with their dedication, excitement, and passionate stories of success with FFS.
- Listened to Inky Johnson’s riveting stories of overcoming adversity, finding our strength, and dedicating ourselves to quality work.
We’re using our momentum from JumpStart and launching into what we know will be the best year in FFS history. Our Leaders Convention is right around the corner at the M Resort in Las Vegas from July 29th – August 1st, and we’re excited for you to join us! Let’s see the Future in Focus—we can’t wait to see how each and every one of our agents will build their businesses, secure their futures, and transform the communities they serve in 2020.